BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Just as the sun rises in the east and sets in the west,  

 

I too have a rhythmic pattern when it involves doing my best.  

 

The truth is... I just want to dance.

 

Some prefer to read and take evening walks on the beach.

 

While others prefer to sing or recite heavenly melodies,

 

I'm not like you or them,

 

Me, ... I just want to dance.

 

I dance because I'm happy.

 

I dance because it makes me feel free.

 

Whether it's ballet, jazz, salsa, or hip-hop,

 

The music notes guide my feet.

 

Self-expression is the name of the game.

 

Dedication and persistence is the guidebook.

 

Being myself through movement,

 

Is the life and joy it brings.

 

So I confess to you, and the world,

 

Dancing is what soothes me.

 

I just... want ... to dance.

 

 

0 comments: